“We Will Make this Affordable for You and Your Family”
Project Based Assisted Living Program
Marquette House is the only Licensed Home for the Aged that offers this specially federally funded program. This program has federal income guidelines, which provides eligible recipients monthly financial assistance with a portion of their rent.
Veterans Affairs Aid and Attendance Pension
This program is sponsored by the Veteran Association and provides compensation benefits and pension to eligible United States veterans and/or spouse.
Marquette House offers a full-spectrum of special funding opportunities and discounts for the following:
- UAW Members
- Local Churches and Parishes
- Retirees from Ford, GM and Chrysler
- City of Westland Employees
Plus, we also accept:
- Section 8 Funding
- MI Choice Medicaid Waivers- provided by the State of Michigan
- NIFTY Funding- provided by the State of Michigan
Contact Us for more information about our Special Funding Options.